Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Knitting Resolutions

1. Knit Daily
2. Be an adventurous knitter
3. Update my Ravelry projects and keep up to date
4. Blog!

I have been in a knitting funk lately and I think the best way to get out of that is to make sure I knit daily. I started an easy Noro Striped Scarf last week and got about half way thru it this weekend. It's a no brainer knit, great for curling up and knitting while watching TV. The Noro does all the work, I like how it's turning out.





The Noro scarf isn't too adventurous, I want to expand my knitting skills and try to knit a sweater for myself this year.

While I wasn't blogging about my knitting I thought I was keeping Ravelry updated with all of my projects but I have found I'm missing quite a few! I'm gathering photos and hope to get that updated soon.

I really hadn't thought much about my knitting blog until my friend Jeanie started her knitting/fiber blog and now I am inspired to update my blog. Thanks Jeanie!

These are my New Year's Knitting Resolutions. I don't know if I will keep all of them, but I know I will be knitting.

1 comment:

Jeanie Farley said...

Awwww, you are welcome Cathy. It is really fun read others blogs so I hope that people who read mine feel the same... I am still learning the in's and out's of it all though. I LOVE your scarf. I frogged my Noro striped scarf but maybe I will have to make one again. My hubby would like that one for sure...