Tuesday, June 8, 2010

On the Needles

I seem to be suffering from a serious case of unable to finish a project and a failure to blog. I have 4 projects on the needles and 3 waiting for some finishing.

KAL with Zaynab and Jeanie



I was excited to finish this one, it's so soft.and squishy. All I have left to do is block and weave in the ends. After finishing I really missed knitting it so I did the most logical thing, I started another!






Icelandic Sweater




I am working on my first sweater. Jeanie and I recently took an Icelandic Sweater class at Yarn Branch. I wanted to learn Fair Isle techniques but even more exciting was the steeking we got to watch.

Bohus Inspired Hat




Another class at Yarn Branch to learn the technique from Sweden in the 1930's. I haven't worked on this one too much. I love the yarn and the pattern is fun, but the colors just aren't inspiring.

Raven Swirl Socks

I didn't finish the Knitting Olympics. I was disappointed but perhaps next year I will find something a little more mindless so I can watch the Olympics while knitting. They were a fun knit though and all I have left is to kitchner one sock.

Holidazed




Love the yarn, love the colors, the patterns is so-so. I don't think the pattern shows off how pretty this yarn really is.

No comments: